Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New start and a search for myself

Hey everyone :) My name is Toxic. Well that's what I've always gone by on here. I miss this site so much, I used to have a different blog which here is a link in case anyone is interested in it.

http://toxicwastedgal.blogspot.com/

I don't use it anymore. I'll give a new introduction since this is basically totally new and so much has changed for me since I've been here and most of the blogs I used to follow are no longer active.

I'm 24 years old a college student and work part time as a receptionist. I'm engaged and have a son who is almost 2. I've had issues with my weight, appearance, and self confidence for as long as I can remember and suffer from an eating disorder, depression, anxiety, and panic disorder. This blog will be a personal blog but mostly focus on my food and weight. I do not consider it pro-ana, it is a personal reflection and diary. I don't encourage any of you reading it to follow in my footsteps. With that said... TRIGGER WARNING! If you don't wan't to be triggered into disordered eating habits and think what I say could trigger you then leave please. Otherwise proceed.

I've tried recovery in the past and almost succeeded, I even had a very healthy pregnancy a few years back and now a happy healthy baby, but a few months after he was born I began falling back into disordered eating habits and after fighting it and trying to stay recovered I gave in and am back into my ED. I have been diagnosed with EDNOS and later bulimia. Right now I don't really know what my ED would be classified as, but I've been restricting more and more and exercising more and more. I no longer purge. I do occasionally binge. I just want to live my life and be skinny and happy. It sucks that the two are one in the same for me but whatever... I will reach my goals.

I guess I'll post my stats

Height: 5'9"

CW: 166.2 (as of this morning) :(
GW1: 159
GW2: 155
GW3: 149
GW4: 130
UGW: 115

Next post I'll add some thinspo. If you have any questions or recommendations for posts put them in a comment. Also I'm looking for similar blogs to follow. :)

~Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment