Thursday, November 5, 2015

Really need to get my shit together.

So my weight this morning was 167.6 and I'm so pissed off at myself!!! >:(
Well today I did better with my food but lost count of calories cause I had a stupid peanut butter and jelly that someone else made and some chips for dinner. Didn't go to the gym like I wanted to either.

Tomorrow is Friday so I don't work :) going shopping for my nieces birthday present and gonna get some sushi at this awesome Japanese restaurant. I'll stop at Victoria's Secret too, I LOVE Victoria's Secret! I have coupons as well. I plan on going to the Disney store for my niece's present, and my son will be with me so that's gonna be fun. He loves Mickey Mouse. :)

Other than the sushi and maybe a skinny iced mocha from Starbucks I won't really have anything else. Salad or fruit for dinner maybe? Idk. I'm getting paranoid about my weight.  It's just out of control.

Also the Victoria's Secret fashion show is in 33 days according to their website. I'm really excited, it's great thinspo and fun to watch.

Speaking of, here's some thinspo I found that I really like. (It's mostly shopping themed thinspo)






I'm not gonna post much more. Think I'm getting sick so I'm gonna go take my vitamins, a bath, and make some peppermint tea. :) should be nice.

~Toxic


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'd like to follow your blog, but I don't see a button to do so on your page. I see one on your old page, but not your new one.
    I haven't posted much to my blog in the past year (probably because I have been too busy getting fat) but I am planning to get back on here and post more because I need to. Badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed your blog. :)
      Ya I get what you mean, I've been away again and I'm just getting fatter. Today I'd say I did pretty good though. I think I added the right follow button, not sure. :/ I'm working on another new post now. :) thanks!

      Delete