Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Coming back down, and everything is busy.

So my weight this morning was 168.8, which sucks but I was 171.6 Monday morning so my weight is coming back down which is a good thing. I did just eat some chips and salsa which I'm kinda mad about but I stopped before it got too bad and my cals for today are 1,017. Fuck that's high, and it's only 3:30! But I'm stuck at school til 5:30 so I won't be eating. I've been giving myself really high calorie allowances lately cause I've been sick to my stomach from Prozac withdrawal and the food helps and if I try to go too low I binge like a mad woman. But I think I'm almost back to myself cause the symptoms are less often and less intense. (Nausea, headaches, always tired, irritable, stomach cramps and pains, extreme cravings, appetite, and binging) 

I'm at school now and it's snowing and nasty out and I really don't wanna drive back into town later cause I know I'll be crazy anxious and my fiancĂ© will get mad and take it as a personal attack on his driving and say how I don't trust him. Like always. 

I have so much going on the next two weeks I could scream. My sons birthday party is Saturday, JLPT test Sunday, paper due Monday, then a bunch of other assignments due right after that. And all my biggest bills are due and we barely have enough to get by, sucks but I'll do what I can to push through. I probably won't post or update my weight til next week at least. 

I wanted to add thinspo to this post but can't right now. So I will on the next one. I hope I keep losing weight and continue with not binging. 
-Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment